Atlanta Cockroach Control
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
Cockroaches are known for creating very unhealthy environments thanks to the fact that they love garbage, feeding on rotten food and dead animals, and spreading bacteria around everywhere they go. If you have a cockroach problem, you need fast and effective service from a team upon which you can rely. At Hawx Pest Control, we pride ourselves in offering the most reliable cockroach control services in Atlanta and beyond.
Our team treats:
- American cockroaches
- Oriental cockroaches
- German cockroaches
Using high-quality products and equipment, we can eliminate any cockroaches from your property and keep them from coming back in the future. Trust Hawx Pest Control to handle your residential and commercial pest control services, and rest easy knowing we always get the job done right.
Can Cockroaches Make You Sick?
While cockroaches do not bite or sting, they are certainly able to make humans sick. These unhygienic pests are known to carry and spread bacteria that can cause serious human illnesses, including salmonella, staphylococcus, streptococcus, dysentery, diarrhea, cholera, and typhoid fever. These illnesses are typically contracted when cockroaches come into contact with and contaminate your food with their saliva and waste.
Additionally, cockroaches are one of the most common sources of indoor allergies. An enzyme found in their saliva, shed skins, feces, and urine is known to trigger allergies and asthma attacks.
Signs of a Cockroach Infestation
Cockroaches are nocturnal and will avoid contact with humans at any cost, so it is usually uncommon for a cockroach sighting to be the first indication of an infestation. However, if you do happen to spot a roach during the day, that is a sign of a very serious infestation. This often means that there are so many roaches hiding away in your home, that there is no longer room for all of them.
In addition to cockroach sightings, common signs of an infestation include:
- Foul odors: A pheromone found in cockroach feces is used to attract other cockroaches to the area. If your home or business is infested, this pheromone will create an intense musty odor.
- Property damage: Cockroaches will eat just about anything, including garbage, food packaging, books, leather, and more. Unexplained damage to items of this sort can be attributed to an infestation.
- Skin: Cockroaches shed their skin several times as they progress into adulthood, so coming across discarded skin is a pretty good indication that roaches are present.
- Droppings: Cockroach droppings often resemble coffee grounds or black pepper and can be found on counters, underneath or behind large appliances, under sinks, inside of pantries, and in other areas.
If you suspect you have a cockroach infestation, turn to Hawx Pest Control right away. Our highly trained and fully qualified pest management specialists are here to take care of the problem efficiently and effectively.
How to Prevent Cockroaches
Cockroaches often settle down in areas that can meet their basic needs such as food water and shelter. To make your home or business less inviting to these pests, it is a good idea to become familiar with some of the most common things to attract them.
You can prevent cockroaches by:
- Storing leftover food in airtight containers
- Avoiding leaving dishes in the sink for too long
- Repairing leaky pipes and roofs right away
- Taking your trash out regularly
- Avoiding leaving dog or cat food out overnight
- Keeping your property as clean as possible
- Scheduling routine pest control
One of the best ways to prevent an infestation is to schedule routine cockroach control in Atlanta. At Hawx Pest Control, our pest specialists are careful to treat the foundation, create a perimeter, and make your property unappealing to roaches.
Why Hire Hawx Pest Control?
Cockroach infestations can be incredibly difficult to treat because cockroaches are very resistant creatures. Attempting to treat an infestation on your own is not advised unless you are trained in locating, identifying, and treating cockroaches. The last thing you want to do is expose yourself to an infestation and become sick only to find that your treatment was ineffective.
At Hawx Pest Control, our team is the best of the best. We know everything there is to know about cockroaches, including where to find them, how to identify them, and how to treat them effectively without putting you at risk.
Put Hawx Pest Control on your side and enjoy:
- Free estimates
- Free re-services, if necessary
- Comprehensive, customized treatment plans
- Personalized service
- Exceptional results
Why settle for just any pest control company when you can have the best? Choose Hawx Pest Control and enjoy a safe, healthy, and pest-free home or business. Depending on the level of protection you want, we provide both quarterly and bi-monthly treatments.
Call (678) 381-8355 to schedule cockroach control in Atlanta. We look forward to serving you!