Austin Rodent Control
Professional Removal, Control & Prevention Services
From causing property damage to putting your health and safety at risk, rodents are just about the last pest you want to come across in your home or business. Unfortunately, rodents are also incredibly good at making their way into places where they aren’t welcome. If you suspect you have a rodent infestation, you need fast and dependable service. That’s where Hawx Pest Control comes in. Using proven products and state-of-the-art tools and technology, our pest control team rids your property of rodents and prevents them from returning in the future.
Our rodent control services include:
- House mice
- Norway rats
- Roof rats
- Deer mice
No problem is too big or too small for Hawx Pest Control to take on. Our skilled rodent control experts are here to help you live a healthy, happy, pest-free life.
How to Prevent Rodent Infestations
No one wants to listen to rats scurrying in their attic at night; to make sure your home is protected against rodents, we recommend following our best tips and tricks.
Below are tips for preventing rodent infestations:
- Take your trash out regularly
- Make sure your outside trashcans are sealed
- Store all food in airtight containers and avoid leaving leftovers out
- Never leave pet food out overnight
- Repair gaps, holes, or cracks in your roof
- Repair plumbing leaks right away
- Keep your yard tidy and remove piles of leaves
- Clean up any spilled food in your home
- Seal cracks, holes, and gaps in the foundation
- Repair holes in window screens
- Seal gaps around doors
- Schedule preventative rodent control
The very best way to keep rodents out of your home is to bring in a team of professionals who are skilled in locating and treating common entry points. At Hawx Pest Control, our Austin rodent control team has dealt with countless rodent infestations and knows a thing or two about how to prevent them from occurring in the first place. Give us a call to learn more.
Do I Have a Rodent Problem?
Rodents can create an incredibly unhealthy living environment in a short amount of time, so it is important that you are able to recognize when an infestation forms.
Below are common warning signs of a rodent infestation:
- Rodent sightings
- Small droppings (often found inside cabinets and drawers, behind or under large appliances, etc.)
- Urine stains
- Unexplained property damage (i.e., holes in the wall, chewed wires, destroyed food packaging)
- Strong musty odors that no amount of cleaning can get rid of
- Nests (often found in attics, basements, or crawlspaces)
- Dirt or grease smudges (often found on countertops or along walls)
At Hawx Pest Control, our Austin rodent control team is skilled in locating rodents and assessing the severity of an infestation. Give us a call today to schedule an inspection. Following our thorough inspection, you can count on us to explain your options to you and implement the best possible solution.
The Quality Service & Lasting Results You Deserve
When you choose Hawx Pest Control to handle your rodent control services, you can rest assured our team will provide the very best service for the very best price. We care about the safety and comfort of your home or business, which is why we always go the extra mile to ensure we get the job done right. From routine preventative treatments to full-blown infestations, you can count on us to treat each service with the utmost urgency.
Don’t settle for anything less than the exceptional service and lasting results you deserve. Our Austin rodent control pros are here to rid your property of rodents and keep them from coming back in the future. We are sure to treat every part of your home from the foundation to the perimeter to the eaves to the yard.
Your search for a reliable rodent control company in Austin ends here. Call (512) 270-7945 to schedule your appointment.