Termite Control in Cincinnati
Dependable Services for a Healthy Home
Is there anything more important than protecting your home and keeping your family comfortable? We don’t think so either. Here at Hawx Pest Control, our team is committed to providing the most reliable termite control services so you can rest easy knowing your property is protected. Using top-of-the-line tools and products, our team is skilled in eliminating and removing termites from your property and preventing future infestations from taking place.
No infestation is too big or too small for Hawx Pest Control to take on. We have extensive experience treating residential and commercial properties of all sizes, so you can trust that your home or business is in the hands of the most qualified and dedicated technicians around.
What Are Signs of a Termite Infestation?
Termite infestations can seriously compromise the integrity of your home, so it is important to be able to recognize when these pests are on your property.
Signs of a termite infestation include:
- Mud tunnels: Because some types of termites require moisture, they will build mud tunnels (which retain moisture) to travel through between their colony and their food source. These tubes can be found along the foundation of your home.
- Swarmers: In the springtime, young, winged termites emerge from their colony on the hunt for mates. If you discover what appears to be winged ants near your windows or doors, you’ve got a termite problem. You might also notice piles of discarded wings in these areas as these termites will shed their wings.
- Wood damage: Termites feed on wood, so if your floorboards are extra creaky, you find wooden beams that have been chewed through, or you discover any other signs of wood damage, you should schedule a termite inspection right away.
- Frass: Termite droppings, also known as frass, are small, wood-colored pellets. You will likely come across piles of frass inside or near your home in the event of an infestation.
- Water damage: Because they require a damp environment, termites often add moisture to a home. You might notice bubbling paint, drooping or discolored drywall, or loose tiles in your floor.
If you suspect you have an infestation, reach out to our Cincinnati termite control professionals straight away. We will be there in no time to assess the situation and offer a variety of dependable solutions.
How Often Should I Schedule a Termite Inspection?
Because termites hide in places where you cannot see or hear them, termite inspections are an incredibly important home maintenance task. The last thing you want is to discover a termite infestation 10 years after it began, when your home has suffered far too much damage. To ensure your property is safe and in good condition, we recommend scheduling professional inspections every 3-5 years. At Hawx Pest Control, our Cincinnati termite removal technicians are specially trained in locating and identifying termite damage as well as determining which treatment option would work best in your situation.
What to Do If You Discover a Termite Infestation
If you suspect you have a termite infestation, bring in a team of pest control experts right away. Termite infestations will not go away on their own, so we never recommend brushing the issue under the rug. It is best to have the issue taken care of straight away to minimize the damage to your home.
Our Termite Control Process
As the most trusted name in pest control, you can trust that Hawx Pest Control knows a thing or two about how to get rid of termites.
Our pest elimination and removal process is simple:
- Conduct an inspection
- Target nest areas
- Establish a thorough barrier
Our termite control process begins with a thorough inspection to locate and identify the type of termites present in your home. After assessing the severity of the situation, we develop a customized treatment plan involving the use of termite monitoring systems and termite bait stations. The bait in these systems contains an ingredient that is both completely undetectable by termites and capable of destroying an entire colony.
Additional termite treatments we offer include foaming application and liquid treatments. Our team will determine which treatment is best for your home depending on your unique situation.
For dependable termite control in Cincinnati, call (513) 466-0718 today. We look forward to serving you!