Milwaukee Bed Bug Removal
Solutions for Sleeping Bug-Free
When bed bugs infest your home, they bring more than just sleepless nights. Known widely as one of the more annoying insects, these pests make their way into your bedding and reproduce at a fast rate. Before you know it, you’re dealing with a seemingly never-ending problem. But what attracts these insects to your bed in the first place?
Contact Hawx Pest Control today for expert bed bug control in Milwaukee.
What Attracts Bed Bugs?
Bed bugs receive the most nutrients when they can access blood from mammals. Because humans are mostly idle when laying in bed, we are easy targets for bed bugs. And because we’re considered their favorite hosts, bed bugs will try to follow us around the house. Though these pests are commonly found in bed, they can also turn up in places like couches and living room chairs. While rare, bed bugs have also been found in keyboards, computers, and other electronics. Anywhere in your Milwaukee home where there’s a crevice, a bed bug might be present.
How to Identify a Bed Bug
Distinctions for Identifying Bed Bugs:
- reddish-brown coloring
- 3 to 6 mm in size
- balloon/oval shape
Quality Bed Bug Prevention
Bed bugs can pose a threat to every room in your household. Just because they show up in one spot doesn’t mean they won’t strike a different surface next. That’s why it’s critical to get ahead of these pesky insects.
Methods Our Team Recommends for Prevention:
- Avoid Used Mattresses – Buying used home furniture can be a great way to save money. But when it comes to mattresses, you have no idea about the history of the mattress, particularly its exterior surface. You could be purchasing a very dirty and bug-friendly mattress. Buying a new mattress helps ensure you ae sleeping on something completely clean and bug-free.
- Wash Bedding Regularly – This may be easier said than done for those of us who don’t like to do laundry. However, keeping your bedding clean creates an environment that’s unattractive to insects. Another helpful tip is to wash your bedding after you’ve returned from travel. While frustrating, this eliminates any dust and buildup that may have occurred while you were away.
- Vacuum Regularly – Keeping your place clean is a no-brainer. However, residents without carpet tend to not vacuum as often. While understandable, it’s still important to vacuum a variety of cloth surfaces. This includes couches, chairs, and, most notably, your mattress. One run of the vacuum could dispose of microscopic eggs that hinder a bug's ability to procreate.
Trusted Bed Bug Control in Milwaukee
Ridding your home of bed bugs is a difficult task – one that should be left to the industry’s best pest control service. At Hawx Pest Control, our Milwaukee bed bug removal team is dedicated to serving your home and keeping it a bug-free environment.
Reasons Milwaukee Residents Regularly Turn to Us for Bed Bug Control:
- Variety of effective products
- Trained and experienced professionals
- Modern techniques for pest control
- Strategic methods for keeping the entire property safe
Is your Milwaukee property suffering from a pest infestation? Contact us online to schedule a visit from one of our Milwaukee bed bug removal team members today!
Each property is unique and has its own pest problems. We make sure to inspect your property and tailor your service plan to your specific problems.
Targeting Nesting Areas
The best pest defense starts on the outside of the home where the bugs nest and breed. Each service we will target nesting sites to target the bugs at the source.
Establishing a thorough Barrier
During each service our professional will establish a thorough barrier around the perimeter of the home to prevent even the smallest pests from coming inside.
We treat a larger area than the competition creating a stronger, larger barrier of protection.
We treat beyond the structure inspecting for nesting sites and potential issues throughout the yard.
Water-activated granules in your yard creates a kill-zone before your house and eliminates nesting sites.
We knock down any wasps nests and cobwebs throughout the eaves of the home.