Phoenix Bed Bug Control
Helping You Say Goodnight to Bed Bugs Once & For All!
At Hawx Pest Control, we understand there is nothing quite as disturbing as discovering a bed bug infestation in your home or place of business. That’s why our team makes your pest problems our business. If you find bed bugs on your property, give our pest control experts a call right away. We offer comprehensive inspections, customized treatment plans, exceptional results, and year-round protection against bed bugs and other pests. No matter how severe the infestation may be, you can count on us to go above and beyond to rid your property of bed bugs and keep them from returning in the future.
Where Do Bed Bugs Come From?
It is easier to bring bed bugs into your home than you might think. In fact, these pests are incredibly skilled hitchhikers and can travel into your home via suitcases, clothing, purses, backpacks, or used furniture. You can accidentally encounter bed bugs while traveling or even entering an infested home. They are most commonly found in hotels, apartment complexes, airports, taxis, and movie theaters, where they can quickly reproduce and spread.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
Bed bugs are quite small (about the size of an apple seed), so it can sometimes be difficult to see them; However, there are plenty of other signs you can look for to determine if you have bed bugs in your home or place of business.
Some of the most common warning signs of a bed bug infestation include:
- Mysterious bug bites (small red bumps or welts)
- Blood stains on your pajamas, sheets, mattress, or pillowcases
- Shed skins, eggs, or shell casings on mattress
- A strong musty odor
- Dark brown or black fecal stains
Got an infestation? Don’t fret; Hawx Pest Control is here to take care of everything. Our Phoenix bed bug control experts have extensive experience handling bed bug infestations and know exactly how to treat them to restore comfort and safety to your property once again.
Tips for Avoiding Bed Bugs While Traveling
Traveling is the most common way to get bed bugs. If you are going on a trip, it is a good idea to know how you can avoid this problem and prevent an infestation in your home once you get back.
Below are some tips for avoiding bed bugs while traveling:
- Stash your luggage: Once you enter your hotel room, you should immediately place your luggage in the bathroom on tile flooring. Bed bugs can be found in carpeting and bedding, so it is best to keep your luggage away until you’ve done an inspection.
- Check the mattress: Before lying down on the bed, you should carefully examine the mattress. Pull back the sheets and use a flashlight to inspect the mattress and box spring. If you find any rust-colored stains or spots, notify management right away.
- Inspect furniture: Bed bugs can be found in and around furniture as well, so use your flashlight to inspect each piece of furniture in the room.
- Bag your luggage: It can be helpful to place your luggage in a plastic bag that can be discarded upon arriving home.
- Wash with hot water: As soon as you get home, wash all of your clothing from your suitcase in hot water.
Sometimes, despite our best efforts, bed bugs can still make their way into our homes after a trip. If you find bed bugs in your home after traveling, give our Phoenix bed bug control pros a call right away.
The Quality Service You Deserve
As the most trusted name in pest control, there is no problem too big or too small for Hawx Pest Control to take on. Using top-quality products and advanced tools and equipment, our experts are here to kill and remove every last bed bug from your home or business so you can rest easy once again.
Put your trust in Hawx Pest Control and rest assured our technicians will go above and beyond to deliver the best results possible. From free estimates to customized treatment plans to follow-up appointments, our team takes care of your property from start to finish.
For bed bug control in Phoenix, please call (602) 899-0675. We look forward to serving you!