Raleigh Rodent Control
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
Known to cause extensive property damage, carry and transmit diseases, and create unhealthy environments, rodents are one of the most dreaded pests. Whether your property is prone to rodent infestations and you want to begin preventative treatments or you are currently dealing with an infestation that needs to be treated, Hawx Pest Control has got you covered. Using high-quality products and equipment, our team effectively protects your home or business from rats and mice. As the most recognized and trusted name in pest control, we are committed to adhering to the highest standards in workmanship and customer care, always going the extra mile to ensure you receive the quality service you deserve.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Rodents are pretty good at avoiding contact with humans, so it is unlikely that your first indication of an infestation will be a rodent sighting. However, rodents leave behind plenty of other signs you can look for that will let you know it’s time to call Hawx Pest Control.
You need to schedule rodent control in Raleigh if you notice:
- Droppings: Rodents poop a lot, so, in the event of an infestation, you will likely discover small, dark droppings in your drawers or cupboards, behind large appliances, under the sink, or near food packages.
- Grease marks: Rats and mice are dirty creatures, always rummaging through garbage and hanging out in crawlspaces and attics. That means their fur is often coated in dirt and grease, which rubs off when they walk along counters or against walls. If you discover grease marks, you might want to investigate further.
- Strange sounds: Rodents are nocturnal, so, in the event of an infestation, you will likely hear them running around, squeaking, or gnawing on things at night.
- A foul odor: Rodent urine has a very pungent, musky odor. If your property reeks and you can’t figure out why, schedule a pest inspection.
- Nests: Rodents will use paper, cardboard, leaves, twigs, trash, and just about anything else they can get their paws on to construct nests. Nests in your attic, basement, or anywhere else are a sure sign of a rodent problem.
- Property damage: From frayed wiring to torn food packaging to holes in your walls or floors, rodents will chew through just about anything. If you come across your fair share of unexplained property damage, you might want to schedule a pest inspection.
If you suspect you have a rodent infestation, Hawx Pest Control is here to help. No matter how severe the problem, we have a solution. Our pest removal experts are equipped with the most effective products, technologies, and equipment, all of which enable us to deliver the swift, reliable service you need and deserve.
5 Reasons to Schedule Professional Rodent Control
Rodent infestations are no joke and should be handled accordingly. Because rats and mice pose a serious risk to your health and your property, it is best to bring in a team of trained and experienced experts to handle the problem.
Below are 5 key benefits of hiring a professional pest control team to treat your rodent infestation:
- They have access to top-quality products and equipment
- They know everything about rodents, including where to find them, how to eliminate them, and how to keep them from coming back in the future
- They have handled countless infestations just like yours
- They can treat an infestation without putting you in harm’s way
- They back their services with guarantees and warranties
Don’t waste your time, energy, and money attempting to treat an infestation on your own. Bring in our Raleigh rodent control experts and rest easy knowing your property is in the hands of the most skilled and qualified professionals around.
Call Hawx Pest Control Today!
At Hawx Pest Control, we make your pest problems our business. No matter how large or small the problem at hand, you can count on us to deliver a customized treatment plan and exceptional results. Your comfort and safety are our utmost priorities, which is why we always go above and beyond to ensure your home or business is healthy and pest-free.
With Hawx Pest Control on your side, you can enjoy:
- Upfront pricing
- Free estimates
- Free re-services
- Honest service
- Customized treatments
Call (919) 887-0011 to schedule rodent control in Raleigh. We look forward to serving you!