Taking Care of Your Unwanted House Guests
When rats, mice, or other rodents make themselves at home on your property, you need fast, dependable service. At Hawx Pest Control, your safety and well-being are our priorities, which is why our team offers comprehensive, lasting rodent control services in Riverside. Using high-quality products and equipment, we can effectively flush rodents from your home or business and keep them from coming back in the future. No rodent infestation is too severe for our highly trained and fully qualified service professionals.
Call (951) 800-7805 to schedule a rodent inspection with Hawx Pest Control.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Because rodents are so good at avoiding humans, identifying an infestation can be rather difficult. Luckily, there are a few warning signs you can look out for.
You need to call our Riverside rodent control professionals if:
- Your pets are acting erratically
- You can hear squeaking, scurrying, or gnawing sounds at night
- You come across tiny, dark droppings
- The food packaging in your pantry has been gnawed on
- Your property has developed a strong, musty odor
- There are grease marks along your walls or countertops
- You discover nests in your attic
- You come across chewed wiring
At Hawx Pest Control, we take our job of protecting your property very seriously. You can count on us to effectively handle your rodent problem and prevent any future invasions from taking place.
Is Rodent Control Necessary?
Next to termites, rodents are one of the most dreaded pests.
Rodents are known to:
- Cause extensive property damage: Rats and mice have incisor teeth that never stop growing. To maintain their teeth and prevent them from growing too long, rodents are constantly chewing on anything and everything, including drywall, floorboards, food packaging, wooden beams, insulation, furniture, and more.
- Create unhealthy environments: Rodents collect trash and food, urinate and defecate everywhere, and bring fleas and ticks into your property. All of these factors result in an unhealthy living environment.
- Start fires: As mentioned previously, rodents will chew on just about anything they can get their paws on, including wires. Rodents chewing through electrical wires is one of the leading causes of residential electrical fires.
- Spread diseases: Rodents are known to both directly and indirectly (through fleas and ticks they bring in) transmit diseases. Some of the most common of these diseases include hantavirus, lymphocytic choriomeningitis (LCM), the plague, tularemia, and more.
All things considered, rodents are an incredibly dangerous pest. That makes rodent control very important. If you suspect your home or business is infested with rats or mice, call Hawx Pest Control right away. Our team is qualified to offer the safest, most effective rodent control in Riverside and beyond.
How to Prevent Rodents
We know the last thing you want is to deal with rats or mice inside of your home or place of business.
To prevent rodents, you should:
- Use caulk to seal any cracks or gaps in your foundation
- Repair any holes in window or door screens
- Place screens over your chimney openings and vents
- Store leftover food in airtight containers
- Be sure to keep your outside trash bins properly sealed
- Repair leaky roofs and plumbing pipes
- Schedule professional pest control
The very best way to protect your property against rodents is to schedule routine pest control. At Hawx Pest Control, our Riverside rodent control pros know exactly how to treat your home to discourage rodent activity. Additionally, we can help you to identify problem areas around your property that might invite rodents.
Why Choose Hawx Pest Control?
Since opening our doors in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has been the most trusted and recognized name in pest control. Customers choose our team time and time again because we always deliver premium-quality service. We are constantly searching for newer and better ways to serve you and provide you with the results you deserve. And, if you are ever unsatisfied with our work, we will offer an additional service at absolutely no charge to you!
Don’t let rodents take over your property. Turn to Hawx Pest Control and rest easy knowing we make your pest problems our business.
For professional rodent control in Riverside, call (951) 800-7805. We look forward to serving you!